It's that time of the year where it's gift giving frenzy time! This year I've put together a couple of Christmas Specials, the Local Gold Bag and also a standard Photobat family portrait voucher. See below to learn all about them!
The 2021 Local Gold Gift Bag
Buy a gift certificate that includes a session and a 12×18 framed canvas and get a gift bag containing some of the great local goodies I’ve discovered this year.
I really love Christmas and photography makes a perfect gift! I’ve put together a small number of Local Gold gift bags containing some locally made goodies, ready to pop under the tree with the gift voucher.
GIFT BAG CONTAINS:
- A bottle of 6ft6 King Valley Prosecco Rose
- A jar of The 3 Bees Raw Honey Orange Blossom
- A tin of Kin North Home – Japanese Insense
PHOTOBAT VOUCHER INCLUDES:
- A pre consultation session to design your portrait session around who your family are and what you love to do.
- A fun, laughter packed portrait session at the location that we decide upon.
- Your design / purchasing consultation to select the best artwork to suit your home.
- A 12 x 18 inch Wood Framed Canvas artwork of the image of your choosing (this alone is valued at $747.50!)
Click on the add to cart button to order now! Strictly limited number of gift bags available for purchase.
No products were found matching your selection.
3 Bees Raw Honey Orange Blossom
I discovered this honey while out at the first farmers market we visited sine lockdown ended. I’m not a typical honey buyer but after tasting this one I grabbed a jar, ten run out, then had to hunt for them at another farmers market to but more for the gift bag.
Orange Blossom Honey. This fragment, viscus honey has a hint of orange flavour and colour. Wonderful honey in herbal teas, cakes, stirfrys.
6ft6 King Valley Prosecco Rose
I’ve had a love of 6ft6 wines ever since I discovered them while photographing their owners wedding!
If you like a drier prosecco with subtle notes of strawberry and berries, you’ll love this rosé prosecco. Similar in structure and origin to its big-sister prosecco, it’s also sourced from the King Valley and has a delicate pale salmon colour.
But this little miss has something her big sister lacks — a cork. Yep, we know you love the practicality of the twist top in our prosecco. But there’s something magical about the lovely pop sound of cork and the whisper of releasing aromas.
Kin North Home - Japanese Insense
Tresna, the force of nature behind Kin North shard with my her new little product and I just loved it. We all loved it. This is far removed from the intense I was used to and blows candles out with how good they are.
Weaving Japanese incense and French perfumery with the je-ne-sais-quoi of Melbourne. Luxuriate in this incredible incense made by Kin North in collaboration with Tokyo Kodo.
Blended masterfully by third generation incense makerwith cedar, vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon and baked fruit fragrance.
Just after a simple gift?
The Photobat Family Portrait Voucher
This voucher is a great little gift for family or friends (or yourself!)
Included in your gift certificate:
– A pre consultation session to design your portrait session around who your family are and what you love to do.
– A fun, laughter packed portrait session at the location that we decide upon.
– Your design / purchasing consultation to select the best artwork to suit your home.
– A matted 8×12 inch fine art print, ready to frame
– $100 towards additional wall art / frames and canvases.
Please note that most people do love their photos alot and spend more than the voucher on their art work. There is no obligation to do so, but please keep this in mind when gifting this to the awesome person you want to give it to. If you would like to add additional value to the voucher to cover more than one print, please leave a note when doing your order and I will get in touch to sort out what you would like to do.
Click Add to Card to get this delivered before Christmas!