Congratulations on picking up one of the Voter Prizes!
Your Prize Includes
A Planning Call
Every family portrait is unique so to we need to work out your uniqueness! On the call we work out how to can create an awesome portrait experience to match you and and all love.
The Portrait Session
Your personalised portrait at a location we work out on the Planing Call. This comes with lots of laughs and fun. Typically a session lasts 45-60 minutes.
Your In Person Viewing
A personalised viewing session to run you through the images and suggestions on what images will work best for what you want for your home.
An 8×12 Inch Matted Print Valued at $185 plus $100 Extra Credit to use towards any wall art, canvas or other products you will love.
Total Prize valued at $450
Curious about what a Photobat is? Have a quick look at this...
TO CLAIM YOUR VOUCHER
PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW WITHIN 48 HOURS.
If we don’t hear back we will offer the prize to another lucky voter.
After you press submit you will be whisked away to a calendar to book in a time for a quick chat about your session, this can be the full planning chat or just a quick 5 minute introduction and to make a plan for a future session.
Photobat Gift Voucher Registration
Please register your voucher in the form below and then you will be whisked away to book a time for a quick call to plan your session.
What is a Photobat? And who is this Alan guy?
Hi, I’m Alan the photographer and everything else at Photobat. I’m a life long photographer, starting in grade 5! I’m a Dad, husband and pet wrangler or two cats and a gassy dog. I often subject my family to dress in onesies for family photos.
I grew up being dragged each year to portrait studios and made to sit on a weird couch, put my arm awkwardly on my brother (who smells) and say “CHEESE” into the camera as a man squeezed a little squeaky toy. I didn’t like that and that is why I choose to take portraits that are full of fun and personality! Nothing boring!
It’s why I often have to change my clothes at the end of a session (wet, dirty and often a mix of both). I love channeling a families energy, fun and uniqueness into fun sessions and then turn them into artwork that make you smile and your friends say “That’s so you” when they see them on your wall.
Nice words from some of our awesome families.
FAQ + Not So FAQ
- With all Photobat Gift Vouchers, your Photobat Portrait Experience must be booked prior to the registration date, but the actual photography session can be held up to 4 months after.
- All appointments are limited and are subject to availability.
- Only One Viewing + Design sessions in included per photography session and all orders and payment are completed at this time. To make sure you receive any bonuses goodies, vouchers/product credits, we ask that ALL decision makers are present at the Viewing + Design Session.
- Your Photobat Portrait package credit is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used with any other offer and is not transferable. Any offers cannot be used towards prior photography sessions. Wall art credit is only applicable to wall art purchases.
- Only one voucher/offer per client per year.
- If you live a bit away from Beaumaris, Victoria we may change a small travel fee.
- A guide to prices and products can be viewed on our website at HERE.
Good question! We are up front with all our pricing of our beautiful artwork. Our artworks range from $185-$2590. An introduction to all the presentation options and pricing is available here.
Once we have found the top top photos that you will love, we jump onto Zoom and I’ll guide you through them and work with you to choose what will suit you and your home the best.
Just get them all! Seriously you can…. even more seriously over the last20 years we have been helping people choose their artworks and have many great ways to help you.
Yes, we use Payright to help our clients have more options regarding payment.
You pay a deposit of at least 10 percent, and Payright pay the balance on your behalf, straight away, and you can spread payment over 3,6,9 or 12 months.
What this means is that you receive your artwork straight away right away!
We ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for your artwork to arrive in our studio or to be shipped directly to you.
You can indeed bring your pets, we love all kinds of animals (including toddlers)!
What a good thinker you are! We love grandparents being involved in family portraits. Many kids have fantastic and fun relationships with their grandparents so it’s so great to include them in the session too.
How nice are you! You can indeed, and we would even make it into a gift voucher for you BUT you must check that the family are up for it and understand the additional costs that come from having a heap of beautiful photos taken.