Photobat Terms and Conditions
We like to keep it fun but there are some terms and conditions, which may be altered from time to time. If you have any questions please get in touch.
- Any offers or specials are for a single family group portrait session. Please note: All images and products included in the offer / special must of the same portrait session.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for the session type stated on the voucher only.
- All adults must attend both the photography session and purchasing appointment to claim full value of voucher.
- A deposit is required to secure your booking into our calander, and will be refunded or credited toward your order on the day of your design appointment. The deposit is not refunded if you give us less than 3 days notice for cancellation or change to your appointment. This covers the loss of the appointment session and/or design appointment and your photographer’s time. Booking deposits are non-transferable to 3rd parties but can be transferred to another date if postponement is required.
- Any credit must be used at the time of initial purchasing appointment.
- Session voucher must be registered prior to registration by date.
- Design appointment is to be completed within 2 weeks from your photography session to redeem your gift voucher.
- Only one Photobat gift voucher per family, per year may be used.
- Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
- Special offers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session excluding the referral voucher.
- Photobat photography sessions are quite active and involve physical activity. Any injuries need to be told to the photographer prior to the session. This is undertaken at your own risk.
- All family photography images are not for commercial use.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service at anytime.
- Photobat hates getting spam so we also respect your privacy and personal information and it’s not shared with any third party or other organisations